2019 Rates Information
All rates for campsites are per family unit. A family unit is 2 adults and their dependent children 17 and under. Only 1 camping unit is allowed per site. A single family may set up 1 small tent for their dependent children only. Maximum of 4 adults & 6 children per site, see below for additional guests. Cabins are allowed a maximum of 4 adults, no tents allowed in the yard. Rates below do not include 5.5% tax. All rates are subject to change at anytime.
Additional Charges & Rates
- Holidays – 3 night minimum
- Additional Adults or Child per night – $7 each (must be informed at the time of check in)
- Day Visitors – $2 each, $5 if using the pool
Advance reservations are required and must be paid in full at the time of the reservation by Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. If choosing to pay by check or cash, it must be mailed within 3 days of the reservation being made.
Campers must be 21 years old to rent a site or cabin. There is a 2-night minimum on weekends and a 3-night minimum on most holiday weekends.
Confirmations are sent via email or mail for all reservations. It is the camper’s responsibility to check the reservation for accuracy.
We are a small business and cancellations affect us significantly. ALL reservations are non-refundable. In the unlikely event that you must cancel, for any reason:
- HOLIDAYS have a no-cancellation policy. If you need to cancel, the reservation payment is forfeited.
- CAMPSITES cancelled (14) fourteen days or more prior to the check-in date will receive a credit slip for future camping for the current season, minus a $5 handling fee.
- CABINS/RENTALS cancelled (30) thirty days or more prior to the check-in date will receive a credit slip for future camping for the current season, minus a $5 handling fee.
- Special snowmobile cancellation policy: if you are staying for snowmobiling and the trails are closed, we will refund up to 24 hours prior to stay.
- Any cancellations received outside of the conditions mentioned above will not receive a camping credit, payment will be forfeited. If we are able to fill the campsite or cabin, a credit slip will be issued for the current camping season minus a $5 handling fee.
CHECK IN/CHECK OUT:
Campsite and Cabin Check In is between 2:00 PM and 10:00 PM. Check Out is 1:00 PM.
Early Check In is available from 11:00 AM until 2:00 PM for a $10 per hour fee, must be arranged prior to arrival, and is dependent on availability.
Late Check out is available from 1:00 PM until 4:00 PM for a $10 per hour fee, must be arranged prior to noon the day of check out, and is dependent on availability.
Visitors must stop at the front office and register before entering the campground. Self-registration is available 24 hours a day. Please check rates at the registration desk. All-day visitors must leave the campground by 10:00 PM.